I actually did this song thing twice, once with my radio and once with my playlist, but I didn’t want to seem like a freak putting them both on facebook. I have been abusing the priveledge of notes already.
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie about the songs (they can be funny if you just leave them)
1. What’s my mood like right now?
The First Cut is the Deepest – Cat Stevens (aka mad at Anna for hitting me in the face with furniture)
2. How’s tomorrow going to be for me?
Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong – Spin Doctors
3. What kind of person am I?
Those Words Are Not Enough – Relient K
4. Am I loved?
I Belong to You – Superchic[k]
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Seasons of Love – RENT
6. What should I do with my life?
Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Afternoon Delight – Johnnie Blend
8. What is my best quality?
Only Hope – Switchfoot
9. How does my social life look?
Going the Distance – Cake
10. What’s the meaning of life?
Starfish and Coffee – Prince
11. What do people think of me?
May Your Wonders Never Cease – Third Day (ha!)
12. Would I make a good lover?
Things are Getting Better – N.E.R.D. (haha!)
13. How crazy am I?
Mad World – Gary Jules (okay…that’s creepy)
14. Will I have a good life in general?
I’ll Stand By You – The Pretenders (that doesn’t seem like the most optimistic horoscope)
15. Can (insert name here) ever really love me?
Hindsight – John Reuben
16. Can me and (insert name here) ever be more than friends?
Store Bought Bones – The Raconteurs
17. What’s going to happen to me this week?
Janie’s Got a Gun – Aerosmith (oh dear…)
18. Where will I be a year from now?
Long Time Coming – Jonny Lang
19. What is my fondest wish?
Breakout – Foo Fighters
20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It) – AC/DC (I hope that means he’s watching ‘Empire Records’)
21. How did my parents meet?
Whole Lotta Love – Led Zeppelin (creepy)
22. How will I die?
Pardon Me – Incubus (I will burst into flames?)
23. What song will be played at my funeral?
Doubting Thomas – Nickel Creek
24. What will happen after I die?
Paradise by the Dashboard Light – Meat Loaf
25. What will I dream about tonight?
Into the Mystic – Van Morrison
26. What should I be working on right now?
What I Got – Sublime (that’s code for “Shakespeare paper”)
27. What’s my roommate up to currently?
He’s a Tramp – Peggy Lee
28. What did I do last weekend?
Learning to Fly – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (I learned to fly a garbage can. Does that count?)
29. Describe me.
What a Pity – Ann Reed
30. What does my music player think of me?
Three Easy Payments – Mitch Hedburg (okay, not a song, but still fitting)