FACEBOOK, you are so unnecessary, stop trying to eat my life!
…I feel better now.
You know why I don’t write in here very much anymore? And no, Facebook is not the answer (Facebook is never the answer). It’s because all I do is work, and that’s not what you would call interesting. I mean, sure, the olive guy was interesting, as are most of the drunk kids at Gary’s. And the theater can get a little wild what with the forbidden M&Ms and the new and exciting ways of injuring myself. Well, okay, maybe you would call it interesting…but I would call it exhausting.
Things to complain about:
– Lack of rest
– The “Gary Nightmares” – I finally get done making pizzas, go to sleep, and dream about making pizzas.
– Telemarketing has not paid me yet
– Gary’s hasn’t paid me yet
– I just realized I forgot to clock out last night, oops
– Nutrition class, pointing out how everything I eat or do is sure to cause death
“No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap” ~ Carrie Snow. Amen.