I’m all about stealing things from my friends with livejournal. This one came from Krista…
First Ten Random Songs — Here’s a fun exercise (via Krista). The rules:
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
5. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
6. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
1. May the Horse Be With You – Relient K (who came up three more times)
2. The Other Side – Aerosmith
3. Into the Mystic – The Wallflowers
4. Bang Bang – Nancy Sinatra
5. Boulevard of Broken Dreams – Green Day
6. A Certain Shade of Green (Live Acoustic) – Incubus
7. Hero – Chad Kroeger and Josie Scott
8. Take Me Away – Tonic Sol-Fa
9. You’re My Best Friend – Queen
10. 17 – Mandy Moore